Cars in Dubai 2010

race on that opening day. I don't recall where he finished. I thought it was a bold and gutsy, in your face move, to put the "Number of the Beast" on the cars. Classy. And the Viper was nice too.It's my guess that the license plate numbers costs as much as the cars. American's might pay an extra $100 for a vanity plate. In the U.A.E. it's a much bigger deal. Millions can be spent for that special number. Check out these articles from Dubai's Gulf News:
I was told that these cars are owned by Dubai's Sheik Maktoum. He drove a U.S. made Viper in the feature race on that opening day. I don't recall where he finished. I thought it was a bold and gutsy, in your face move, to put the "Number of the Beast" on the cars. Classy. And the Viper was nice too.Porsche Carrera GT 666 by LostBob
In Dubai auto “number plates” are sold by auction. Highly sought after low numbersandauspicious numbers can bring more than a million dollars.
Cars in Dubai
Cars in Dubai
Cars in Dubai
Cars in Dubai

Blog Archive