Why There Have Been No Posts Here

Since December 15th this blog has been locked by Blogger as a Spam blog.
I have sent numerous requests to have it unlocked to no avail.
I have gone onto the Blogger help group to find tons of other people with locked "non-spam" blogs as well.
I understand the "fuzzy" spam detection and I also understand that Blogger is running behind in unlocking blogs.
But that is the reason nothing has been posted here in almost a month.
I really like this blog (and judging from e-mails a lot of other people do as well) and I hope this is resolved soon.
I hate to keep posting here in fear that one morning the blog will just be gone.
I invite everyone to go over to my other car blog http://themusclecars.blogspot.com/ until this is resolved.
Thank you for stopping by.

Blog Archive